Another Big Brute Industrial Vacuum Cleaner cleaning the Australian mining industry
March 5, 2019
Mackellar Mining in Queensland provides and services large mobile earth moving equipment such as dump trucks, excavators and dozers for Queensland’s Bowen Basin coal area.
They recently acquired a Big Brute Wet & Dry Industrial Vacuum Cleaner to clean down their huge wash and servicing pads for their mining equipment.
It was important for them to have a rugged, wet & dry industrial vacuum cleaner with extra long suction hoses.
A Big Brute Industrial Vacuum Cleaner has so many benefits for cleaning up in the mining industry:
- Cleaning up sludge and slurry
- Vacuuming up ore powders
- Vacuuming and cleaning out air box and electrical cabinets on large equipment
- Minimising dust exposure during maintenance
Some of our other Australian mining customers using a Big Brute Industrial Vacuum Cleaner include:
- BHP’s Olympic Dam in South Australia
- Minara Resources Murrin Murrin nickel mine in Western Australia
- Kalgoorlie Super Pit (Biggest Open Pit Gold Mine in Australia)
- Talison Lithium Greenbushes Lithium Operations
- Numerous other mining Companies in the iron ore and coal sectors in WA, NSW and QLD
Tailor your Big Brute to your Needs
We tailored a Big Brute Industrial Vacuum Cleaner for Minara Resource’s Murrin Murrin Nickel Mine to vacuum up and empty their nickel powders directly into their own 80 litre drums.
Any Big Brute Industrial Vacuum Cleaner can be tailored to meet your exact mining cleaning requirements so please contact us Australia-wide on 1300 441 281.